Rheumatology Hospital, Kurnool
Rheumatology at Medicover Hospitals, Kurnool is responsible for diagnosing and treating arthritis and other musculoskeletal diseases. Rheumatologists are medical experts who specialize in treating various illnesses, especially autoimmune disorders.
Medicover Hospitals has specialized lab tests necessary for diagnosing various illnesses and cutting-edge imaging modalities such as CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc. Treatment techniques are established in scientific research, and rheumatology practice is predominantly evidence-based. Our Rheumatologist is well-versed in using and monitoring Disease Modifying Therapies and newer techniques.
Medicover Hospitals is a top rheumatology hospital in Kurnool, providing the best arthritis treatment and care for various rheumatic disorders. We are known for offering excellent care, accurate diagnosis, and the most effective therapy for rheumatic issues. Our top rheumatologists in the hospital provide a wealth of knowledge and years of competence in several sectors that enable us to provide the best possible care to the patients. Our specialists strive to deliver the finest care possible to rheumatoid disease patients by utilizing cutting-edge treatment methods that allow patients to live pain-free lifestyles. In the hospital, our Rheumatologist employs a variety of pain relief techniques. The specialty provides outpatient, inpatient, and emergency clinical treatments and a daycare center.
Milestones achieved in the Department
- Medicover Kurnool Department of Rheumatics is equipped with excellent technology to advance the delivery of rheumatic care to patients.
- The facilities and expertise of the diagnosis offered at our hospital have made us one of the best in Kurnool. Treatment in rheumatic bone and joint care has put us at the forefront of providing the best treatments and services to our patients.
Procedures/Treatment Options available
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteomalacia Rickets Disease
- Connective Tissue Disorder
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Infectious Arthritis & Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Treatment for Arthritis and Other Rheumatic Diseases.
- Short-term management:
Medications, heat and cold therapy, joint immobilization, and massage.
- Long-term management:
Medications, weight reduction, exercise, surgery, joint repair & joint replacement.
- Medicover Hospital provides advanced rheumatology treatment in Kurnool.
- The other facilities include the availability of deluxe rooms for inpatients, VIP suites, private rooms, ICUs, general wards, 24/7 pharmacy services, 24-hour ATM, and dining facilities, among others.