General Medicine Hospital, Kurnool
Medicover Hospital, Kurnool, is the most prestigious hospital for General Medicine helping patients with the right advice in diagnosing their medical conditions and then appropriately guiding them to choose suitable therapies. It is equipped with the most advanced medical tools & technologies to assist in treating various conditions & illnesses.
We have the most skilled & experienced doctors & nurses staff who strive to provide the best healthcare services and to handle all complicated cases. We provide outpatient and inpatient services for cardiac issues, neurology, endocrinology, hematology, and other ailments. It deals with all the conditions that are acute as well as chronic and involve multiple organ systems. It is the primary department catering to the maximum number of outpatient department patients, helping them with the right advice in diagnosing their medical conditions and then appropriately guiding them to choose suitable therapies.
General Medicine doctors at the Medicover Hospitals work with Intensivists, Critical Care Experts, and Internal Medicine specialists to diagnose and treat complex conditions related to the heart, kidneys, blood, joints, respiratory, etc. The primary objectives of this department is to provide an accurate diagnosis, prompt treatment, and patient awareness regarding preventive aspects of diseases.
Our diagnostic division is fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and innovative medical devices to identify illnesses successfully such as O.P.D, Specialty Clinic, I.P.D, Intensive Care Units, Fully Equipped ICU Beds, VIP Suite Rooms, Standard Private Rooms, Shared Rooms, etc.
Milestones Achieved in the Department
- The Department of General Medicine at Medicover is one of the best tertiary care centers in Andhra Pradesh, staffed by highly qualified doctors.
- Treatment Center for acute and chronic conditions involving multiple organ systems.
- It is the primary department catering to the maximum number of outpatient patients.
- Care for undefined symptoms(shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.)
- Chronic medical issues (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Disease prevention and health promotion.
- Advanced General Medicine Treatment in Kurnool
- Doctors in this department are trained to care for patients with multi-system diseases. They work closely with specialists, incorporating their advice in developing and implementing treatment plans for people with more complex medical problems.
- Specialty Clinic
- Intensive Care Units,
- Fully Equipped ICU Beds,
- Intensivists, Critical Care Experts, VIP Suite Rooms, Standard Private Rooms, and Shared Rooms.