Emergency Medicine Hospital, Kurnool
Emergency Medicine at Medicover Hospitals Kurnool is a one-stop Emergency Care Center for all kinds of emergencies. We are a NABL - accredited Central Disaster Management Laboratory with the highest number of ICU beds. We stabilize and treat patients with traumatic injuries, acute medical conditions, or other severe cases.
Our Department of Emergency Medicine has top specialists in Kurnool who address and resolve a patient's medical and emergency needs in an emergency situation. Emergency Medicine Experts thoroughly diagnose the patient and give additional evaluations if the patient needs additional analysis. Our facilities run 24x7, such as operating rooms, blood bank imaging and diagnostic technologies, and doctors to handle severe conditions.
Our Emergency Medicine experts, trauma surgeons, and support staff are well-qualified to handle situations ranging from minor injuries to major trauma care for patients requiring immediate attention. Our trauma care specialists treat the patient as soon as feasible and with the appropriate care. We are open twenty-four hours a day and well-equipped with all necessary medical equipment for diagnosing and treating conditions like stroke, heart attack, accident, trauma, etc. Our state-of-the-facilities allow aid us in providing excellent treatment outcomes to patients with high success rates.
Milestones achieved in the Department
- We are the largest emergency care hospital in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, with the highest number of ICU beds.
- We have Central Disaster Management Laboratory accreditations by NABL - National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Procedures/Treatment Options available
- Round-the-clock emergency care provides quick treatment in all types of emergencies with the greatest quality of care.
- Medicover Kurnool provides 24-hour treatment
- Access to contemporary operating rooms
- Imaging and diagnostic technologies, and a fully stocked 24-hour pharmacy
- Pharmacies for immediate and accurate diagnosis of the patient's condition
- 24/7 blood bank store, laboratory, diagnostics, and ventilator management.
- Mobile Ultra Sound, X-ray, 2D echo, etc., for critically sick & emergency patients
- Intensive care unit, operation theatre.
- Ambulances with monitoring equipment, GIS tracking system on all ambulances
- Audio & Video counseling for patients' attendants in emergency services.