Dr Vikram Raut
Director - Liver Transplantation
and HPB Surgery
MBBS, MS, FACS
Fellowship in Liver Transplant
Kyoto University Hospital
Kyoto, Japan Hospital Beaujo,n
Paris, France Asan Medical Center,
Experience : 16+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Liver Transplantation
- Pediatric liver transplants
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Liver Surgery
- ABO-Incompatible Liver Transplantation
- Bileduct Surgery Pancreas Surgery
- 17 international publications and 37 indexed abstract presentations in national and international conferences.
Awards & Recognitions :
- “International Travel Scholar Award 2010” given by International Liver transplantation society, (ILTS) for clinical training in Liver Transplantation.
- “Takeda Science Foundation Scholar” Takeda Science Foundation, Osaka, Japan 2010.
- “EASL (European Association for study of the liver Disease) Young Investigator Award 2011” at Berlin, Germany.
- “Travel award by Japan Surgical Society” at 114th JSS Annual conference at Kyoto, Japan 2014.
- “Best oral presentation” at 23rd National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Ahmedabad 2014.
Other Information :
- India’s 1st ABO – Incompatible Liver Transplantation (Transplantation Across the Blood Group) to increase the donor pools at Medanta the Medicity, Gurugram in Jan 2012.
- Performed 1200 liver transplants and >600 Living liver donor surgery.