Dr Srinivas Kandrakonda
MD, MPH (USA)
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Post-Partum Depression
- Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia
- Emotional Disruptive Disorders
- Addictive disorders comorbid with childhood emotional disorders (Anxiety, Depression)
- Diagnosis of a broad range of psychiatric cases
- Facilitated several individuals and group therapies
Past Experience :
- Working as Consultant Psychiatrist at Medicover Hospitals Hitec City, Hyderabad. (2012 - till date)
- Consultant Child Psychiatrist, Rainbow Children’s Hospitals, Hydernagar, Hyderabad
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Narketpally
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, MNR Medical College, Sangareddy
- Regional Medical Lead/ Medical Monitor/Drug safety physician, Parexel International Hyderabad April 2014 to 2016
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Viswabharathi Medical College, Kurnool, Sep 2014 to Sep 2015
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Sardar Rajas Medical and Research Hospital, Feb 2014 to Sep 2014
- Manager-Medical Scientific Affairs, MakroCare Clinical Research: Aug 2013- April 2014
- Clinical Epidemiologist, Polk County, Missouri, USA: June 2009- Jan2010
- Clinical Research Specialist, COX Hospitals, MO, USA- June 2006- May 2009
Education Details :
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Master’s in Public Health (M.P.H) and Specialized in Epidemiology and Health Service Administration - Missouri State University, Missouri, USA
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Awards & Achievements :
- 2016 - Member of World Dual Disorders Society
- 2015 - Member of Indian Bipolar society
- 2014 - Member of World Psychiatry Society
- 2013 - Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
- 2008 - ECFMG - Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Awards(Passed STEP 1, 2 CK& CS).
- 2007 - MOGO Scholarship for MPH Behavioral Program.
- (August 2019): ADHD Comorbid with Mood Disorders; Oral presentation at 19th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry, Lisbon, Portugal.
- (June 2019): Chairperson and Presenter on Symposium on ADHD with Comorbidities at 14th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (WSBP); Vancouver, Canada
- (September 2018). Alcoholism Comorbid with ADHD- Oral Presentation at 19th Congress of International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ISBRA)- Kyoto, Japan
- (March 2017). Impulsivity in ADHD comorbid groups-A factor analysis Oral Presentation at: World Association of Dual Disorders (WADD); Madrid, Spain.
- (November, 2015). Impact of intervention on impulsivity in psychiatric disorders: A follow-up study Oral Presentation presented at: World Psychiatric Association (WPA); Kochi, India.
- Discharge of patients with mental illness back into the community following involuntary admission versus voluntary admission: Factor analysis. AP J Psychol Med 2014; 15(2)