Dr Nandana Jasti
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine)
Experience: 15+ years
About Dr Nandana Jasti:
15+ years of experience in the field of internal medicine. For 10+ years she has worked in USA as internist in the tertiary care hospital in states of Massachusetts and Illinois. Later returned back to India in 2015. Since then she worked as senior consultant in department of medicine at Gurunanak Care Hospital, Hyderabad.
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College , Manipal, Karnataka, 2000
- MD Internal Medicine from State University of Newyork ( SUNY) , Buffalo, Newyork, USA, 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) board certified since 2008
Areas of Interest:
- Infectious diseases
- Lifestyle diseases
- Diabetes & endocrine disorders
- Perioperative care
- Geriatric care
- Asthma & other lung diseases
- Preventive care
- Actively Involved with Clinical audits and infectious Control Policy Making.
- Organized CME for Nurses on Diabetes across all CARE Units in Hyderabad.
Philosophy of Practice:
To be your street corner primary care doctor / family physician with daily accessibility but if need raises to be your tertiary care doctor with accessibility to world class medical services at the same time.