Dr Moka Praneeth
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
Therapeutic Endoscopist and Liver Transplant Physician
MD Medicine (AIIMS, DELHI)
DM Gastroenterology (AIIMS, Delhi)
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
Behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad,
About Doctor :
- Treatment of all hepatobiliary, pancreatic, esophageal and gastrointestinal diseases
- Treatment of cancers of the liver, pancreas, bile duct and intestine
- UGI endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound and EUS guided interventions including FNAC, Gastrojejunostomy.
- EUS guided Cystogastrostomy
- Pseudocyst drainage
- Placement of metal and plastic stents in pseudocyst cavity
- Treatment of all bowel diseases
- A chapter (Chapter 92) on ‘Ulcerative Colitis’ in Textbook of Surgical Gastroenterology (Pages 1055-1068).
- A chapter on ‘GI Endoscopy in the elderly’ in a textbook: ‘Principles & Practice of Geriatric Medicine (2015)’.
- As first author of “Impact of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacterial and Fungal Infections in Outcome of Acute Pancreatitis.” Pancreas. 2018 Apr;47(4):489-494. doi: 10.1097/MPA.0000000000001019.
- As co-author of “Intestinal Fatty Acid Binding Protein and Citrulline as Markers of Gut Injury and Prognosis in Patients With Acute Pancreatitis.” Pancreas. 2017 Nov/Dec;46(10):1275-1280. doi: 10.1097/MPA.0000000000000924.
- As first author of Review article : “Endoscopic features of gastrointestinal tuberculosis and crohn's disease” published in Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2017, Volume 8, Issue 1.