Dr Moka Praneeth
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
MD Medicine (AIIMS), DM Gastroenterology (AIIMS)
Experience: 7 Years
Med Reg No: 62964
About Dr Moka Praneeth
Dr Moka Praneeth is an experienced and renowned Gastroenterologist with special skills in Interventional endoscopic and colonoscopic procedures. He is an expert in dealing with all rare cases relating to endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, Viral hepatitis, and pancreatic diseases.
- To ensure the safety of patients in performing procedures.
- To come up with an accurate diagnosis.
- To treat the digestive system which includes the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, gallbladder, pancreas, and liver.
- Ensure the safety of patients in performing procedures.
- Treatment of all hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases
- UGI endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound and EUS guided interventions including FNAC
- Placement of metal and plastic stents in pseudocyst cavity
- Treatment of all bowel diseases