Dr Jyoti Nikale is an anaesthesiologist at Ashoka Medicover Hospital for more than 2 years. She has done MD anaesthesiology from Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai in 2010. She has vast experience of more than 2 years. She has also persuaded Fellowship in pediatric anaesthesiology in 2013.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- GI surgery, General Surgery Anesthesia
- Intensive post-operative recovery
- Ventilator Management
- Plastic surgery, ENT, Urology, Obstetrics, and Gynaec Surgery anesthesia
- Acute and Chronic pain Management
- Trauma, Critical Care
- Pediatric Anesthesia
Past Experience :
- Ashoka Medicover Hospital, Nashik as a Consultant anesthetist since 2018.
- Six Sigma Hospital and research center at Consultant anesthetist from Nov 2016
- Worked as an associate consultant at Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik from 1st Oct 2013 to 30th Sept 2014.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Parel Mumbai from June 2011 to Sept 2013.
- Audit of Neonatal Peripheral Venous Access in Paediatric Surgical intensive care Unit at 5th National Conference of Indian association of pediatric anesthesiologist, Feb 2013 at Vadodara, Gujrat
- Comparison of Truview Evo2 and Mccoy Laryngoscope for tracheal Intubation using Malleable stylet Or straight Stylet (bougie) or Directablestylet at MISACON, Nov 2012 at Kolhapur, Maharashtra.