What is In Vitro Fertilisation?
IVF is the most common and effective type of assisted reproductive technology for helping individuals become pregnant when other treatments have failed. This procedure entails fertilising an egg in a laboratory dish outside of the body and then implanting it in a woman's uterus. A woman's uterus can contain one or more fertilised eggs (embryos) implanted and developing in the uterine lining. Serious side effects from IVF medications and treatments are rare. The most frequent and effective assisted reproductive technology (ART) is in vitro fertilisation (IVF) .
Cost Of In-Vitro Fertilisation in Hyderabad
The cost of in vitro fertilisation can vary according to the city and the hospital one chooses. However, the price of in vitro fertilisation in India at various locations also differs based on the complexity involved in the preparation for the same. In Hyderabad, the cost of in vitro fertilisation is Rs 90,000 to Rs 140,000.
|Hyderabad||Rs 90,000 to Rs 140,000.|
How To Prepare For In Vitro Fertilisation?
Every woman's desire to become a mother gives her the strength to bear and conquer any pain. However, mental and physical preparation is required to achieve what is needed to be a mother. As a result, preparing for the lovely journey ahead is necessary.
- Women will have ovarian reserve testing before starting IVF, which involves collecting a blood sample to check the level of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
- Before you conceive your baby, try quitting smoking, drinking, and detoxifying.
- The doctor will also do an ultrasound on your uterus to develop a picture of your uterus.
- Sperm testing will be required for men. This entails delivering a sample of sperm to a lab, which will determine the number, size, and form of the sperm.
- Start taking prenatal vitamins and eating a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Reduce or eliminate your caffeine usage while maintaining a healthy weight.
- Avoid visiting any countries or locations where you could be exposed to contagious infections, which could cause delays.
How Is In Vitro Fertilisation Performed?
There are five steps involved in IVF:
Superovulation:Superovulation is often referred to as "controlled ovarian hyperstimulation." Luteinizing hormone or follicle-stimulating hormone are both found in infertility treatments. The ovaries create more eggs than normal as a result of these hormones.
Egg Retrieval:An ultrasound tool guides a needle into your vaginal canal, ovary, and an egg-containing follicle during egg retrieval. The needle will be used to vacuum each follicle for eggs and fluid.
Insemination:The male partner must now provide a sample of sperm. A technician will blend the sperm and eggs in a petri dish. If it fails to produce embryos, your doctor may opt for ICSI.
Embryo Culture:The doctor will examine whether the fertilized eggs are dividing and developing properly. In this phase, the embryos may be tested for genetic disorders.
Transfer:The embryos can be implanted once they have grown large enough. This normally occurs three to five days after fertilisation. A blood test will determine if you're pregnant. The embryo implants itself into the uterine wall, taking anywhere from 6 to 10 days.
What Are the Types of In-Vitro Fertilisation?
In-Vitro Fertilisation types involve:
- IVF + Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET).
- IVF+Elective Single Embryo Transfer (eSET)
- IVF+Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- IVF + Egg Donor
- IVF + Donor Sperm
- Natural IVF
- Mini IVF (minimal stimulation)
Our Medicover Surgeons:
We have the best team of gynaecologists and obstetricians at Medicover who give patients comprehensive care and treatment.
Why Choose Medicover:
Medicover is the largest multi-speciality hospital, serving patients round-the-clock comprehensive care and treatment under one roof. We have the latest techniques and technology, state-of-the-art facilities, infrastructure, and a team of highly skilled gynaecologists, surgeons, and staff that provide excellent treatment outcomes. We use cutting-edge technology and have highly skilled gynaecologists, obstetricians, and fertility specialists who perform In Vitro Fertilisation with extreme precision and success.