What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Breast Augmentation Surgery is a form of cosmetic surgery that involves breast implants or transferring the fat to enhance the size of the breasts. It is frequently referred to as a "breast aug" or "boob job" by the patients. This procedure can also help restore the volume of the breast lost due to weight loss or pregnancy, improve natural breast size asymmetry, and produce a more rounded breast shape. Another name for breast augmentation is known as augmentation mammoplasty. A fat transfer breast augmentation refers to surgery using fat from other body parts to increase breast volume.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Cost In India:
The cost of breast augmentation surgery in Mumbai, Nasik, or other locations may vary, and it depends on the type of hospital and the city you choose. It also depends on the complications involved in the surgery, which vary from person to person. Generally, the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000.
|Hyderabad||Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
Diagnosis Before Breast Augmentation
- The first step is to consult a surgeon and talk about your goals, risks and benefits of the procedure.
- If the patient decides to go ahead with the surgery, the surgeon will give the complete details of the surgery. It may include food and alcohol restrictions.
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding.
- Breast augmentation is under anaesthesia.
- It is an outpatient procedure and needs good rest for a speedy recovery.
How is Breast Augmentation Done?
The procedure has the following steps:
- Anaesthesia is helpful to keep you comfortable during the procedure. Either intravenous sedation or general anaesthesia is used.
- Then, to minimise visual scarring, incisions are made in inconspicuous places. You and the plastic surgeon should discuss which incision alternatives are best for your goals.
- The type of implant defines the process for inserting and placing breast implants, desired degree of enlargement, body type, and surgeon's recommendations.
- Breast tissue incisions are closed with sutures, skin adhesive, or surgical tape.
- The incision lines will fade over time, and the effects will be visible immediately.
Breast Augmentation Techniques:
Breast augmentation procedures are divided into two categories. Implants and fat transfer augmentation are the two procedures. Depending on how you want your breasts to appear and feel, you have a variety of alternatives within those two categories. Some of the techniques are as follows:
- Saline breast implants
- Structured saline breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Form-stable breast implants
- Round breast implants
- Smooth breast implants
- Textured breast implants
At Medicover, we have the best team of doctors who provide comprehensive care and treatment to patients.
Why Choose Medicover:
Medicover is the best multispeciality hospital providing 24X7 comprehensive care and treatment by constantly pushing the lengths of care and quality for better patient outcomes. We have the most advanced technologies and experienced cosmetic surgeons to perform breast augmentation procedures.