Liver Health Check Up Package in Hyderabad
Liver is a vital organ and supports almost every other organ in the body. Because of its strategic location and multidimensional functions, the liver is prone to many diseases. Liver function tests help to diagnose liver disorders and to detect inflammation and damage to the liver. LFT also measures the levels of certain enzymes and proteins in the blood.
The liver is a resilient organ that’s easy to ignore until something goes wrong. Because of its wide-ranging responsibilities, your healthy liver can come under attack by viruses, toxic substances, contaminants and diseases. However, even when under siege, the liver is very slow to complain. People who have problems with their liver are frequently unaware because they may have few, if any, symptoms. Your liver is such a determined organ that it will continue working even when two-thirds of it has been damaged.
Liver health package include blood tests such as CBP, serum albumin, gamma GT, serum bilirubin, FBS, SGPT, SGOT, alkaline phosphatase and imaging tests such as USG elastography of liver and consultation with gastroenterologist. You can check your liver health by using the liver health check up package in Hyderabad.
This package comprises 12 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the liver health check up package in Hyderabad?
The tests and consultations included in liver health check up package are
- Serum Albumin
- Gamma GT
- USG Elastography of Liver
- Serum Bilirubin Total
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Total Proteins A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Gastroenterology Consultation
2. What is the benefit of the liver health check up package in Hyderabad?
The liver health check up package assesS your liver's health by measuring the levels of proteins, liver enzymes, or bilirubin in your blood and screening for liver fibrosis and liver infections such as hepatitis.
3. How many investigations and consultations are involved in the liver health check up package in Hyderabad?
There are 12 investigations and 1 consultation with gastroenterologist are involved in the liver health check up package.
4. Is the USG Elastography included in the liver health check up package in Hyderabad?
Yes, USG elastography is included in the liver health check up package in Hyderabad.