Behind Cyber Towers,
In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Best Kidney Transplantation Hospital in Hyderabad
There are 3 treatment options for patients with impaired kidney function and advanced chronic kidney disease: hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, or a kidney transplant. When a patient suffering from kidney disease reaches end-stage renal disease (ESRD), then they may require a kidney transplant. This is a permanent kidney failure condition and dialysis is required. A successful kidney transplant improves the quality of life by avoiding long-term issues associated with dialysis.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure done to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy kidney from a donor. The kidney might be taken from either a deceased or a living donor. The Transplant Center at Medicover Hospitals cares for patients undergoing pre and post-transplant kidney and pancreas transplants.
Medicover Hospitals is one of the Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad. With their treatment approaches, the best nephrologists from all over India are dedicated for providing comprehensive care and support to kidney patients. Each kidney specialist has extensive experience in the field of kidney transplantation and has performed kidney transplant procedures on patients of all ages.
Milestones achieved in the Kidney Transplantation Department
Successfully done numerous cadaver and liver transplant even in pediatric age group
- Successfully performed more than 100 renal transplants in Covid times.
- Performing around 12 renal transplants every month with optimal pre transplant work up an post transplant care.
Facilities of Kidney Transplantation Department
- Well-equipped dialysis facility with the most advanced dialysis machines for hemodialysis, Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD), Continuous Veno Venous Hemodialysis, Continuous Veno Venous Haemodia Filtration, and Renal Biopsy is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.0
- For critically ill patients, a hemodialysis facility with effective cardiac monitoring, central oxygen delivery, and other emergency treatment facilities is available.
- Isolated Transplant ICUs with trained staff
- Medical and paramedical aid from experts (To promote transparency and correctness, transplants are carried out with thorough documentation and interrogation of both the recipient and the donor.)
- Renal transplant OTs with trained staff
- A multidisciplinary transplant team of trained and experienced nephrologists, urologists, and anesthetists collaborates to provide high-quality care.
Technologies in Kidney Transplantation Department
- OT table
- Laparoscopic kidney transplant
- Incentive Spirometer
- Bioartificial Kidney
- Conventional open kidney transplant
- Minimally invasive kidney transplant
- Robotic kidney transplant (RAKT)