Dr Vyas Maurya
Consultant & Head Of Department Emergency
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Medicover Hospitals KLE
Beside Union Bank of India, Sector No 1
Indrayani Nagar, Bhosari
Pimpri Chinchawad, Pune
About Doctor :
- Resuscitation- Adult & Paediatric
- Advanced Trauma
- Acute Stroke Management
- Disaster Management
- Quality & Research
- Academic Trainings in Emergency Medicine
Past Experience :
- YASHODA MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, GAZHIABAD - 2013 -2013(6 months) Worked as ICU RMO
- ACTION CANCER HOSPITAL ,NEW DELHI 2013 -2014(1 YEAR) Worked as Ward RMO
- FALCK HEALTH CARE ,2015 -2017(1 year and 3 month ) Worked as Emergency Medical Officer
- RESIDENCY ( MASTER IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE ) 2017 – 2019 DW WIMS ,WAYANAD ,KERALA
- VM SALGAOCAR HOSPITAL, Goa as HOD EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT 2019 - 2021
- Medicover Hospital, Aurangabad as HOD for Emergency Department Aug’21 - Feb’2022
- Zydus Hospital, Vadodara as Consultant Emergency Physician since Mar’2022-DEC 2022
Awards and Recognitions :
- Active member in NABH Accreditation for MEDICOVER HOSPITAL ,Aurangabad and SMRC HOSPITAL ,GOA.
- Successfully conducted workshops BLS, ACLS, PALS, ECG Training CERTIFICATIONS
- Fellowship in Cardiac critical care from the Simulation society.
- Fellowship in Cardio Diabetes from the Simulation society.
- Law - ER from Society of Emergency Medicine of India.
- NIH Stroke Scale International (NIHSS) Certificate A, B
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Paediatric Advanced Life support.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Knowledge Of Regarding Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Among Nursing Staffs In wards VS Critical Care Staff At Tertiary Care Hospitals
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- GOA Medical Council (GMC)