Dr Vaishnavi A
MD (General Medicine)
Experience : 1+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Nerve &Muscle Disorders
- Movement Disorders (Parkinson’s Disease)
- Stroke Management
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Problems
- Memory Problems
Past Experience :
- September 2019-September 2022 – DM Trainee/ Neurology Senior Resident at Narayana Medical College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
- June 2016-August 2019 – Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine, Narayana Medical College, Nellore.
- May 2013-May 2016 – MD Trainee/General Medicine Resident, Sri Devraj URS Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka .
- March 2010-March 2011- Intern Trainee at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
- "Predictive Factors For Functional Outcome Of Acute Ischemic Stroke -An Observational Study In South India Population "At Apneurocon 2021, Eluru.
- "Left Atrial Myxoma Presenting As Acute Ischemic Stroke In Young Male" – Poster Presented At Asia Pacific Stroke Congress, 2021.
- Received 1st prize In State level Neuroradiology Quiz conference held at APNEUROCON -2020 at Rajahmundry.
- Has been selected for Torrent Young Scholar Award -2022 From South Zone and Participated in National Round As one of the Top 5 contestants.