Dr Sridhar Reddy Baddam
MD Radiology, FVIR, FPIR (USA)
Sr. Consultant Vascular & Oncointerventional Specialist.
Experience : 14+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiogram
- Neurointerventional procedures
- CVT, STROKE, Carotid stenting
- Peripheral angiogram
- visceral angiogram
- Peripheral angioplasty/stenting
- Aneurysm coiling
- Intra Arterial Chemotherapy for Retinoblastoma
- DVT aspiration thrombectomy and thrombolysis
- GI bleed embolization
- Hemoptysis, epistaxis embolization
- Bronchial artery embolization
- Uterine fibriod embolization
- Fallopian tube recanalization
- Varicocele embolization
- Percutaneous nephrostomy
- D.J stenting
- Hepatobiliary procedures
- Trans jugular liver biopsy
- TIPS – Trans jugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Preoperative embolization
- Chemoembolisation -TACE
- Radioembolisation -TARE
- Microwave / RFA for thyroid lesions, lung, liver, and bone lesions
- GLUE /LASER / EVLT for varicose veins
- Sclerotherapy for vascular malformations
- Chemo port insertion / PICC Lines / Central lines
- CT / USG guided RFA / Biopsy / aspirations / FNAC
- Guided drainage, pigtails, cholecystostomy
- Guided Intraarticular / joint injections
- Emergency bleed embolization procedures
- Pediatric biopsy drains, AVM, and angiograms
Past Experience :
- Worked as Consultant Vascular & Oncointerventional radiologist at Apollo hospitals, Hyderabad for more than 10 years.
- Interventional training under Dr Santosh Joseph focusing on Neurointervention apart from Peripheral Vascular and Non-Vascular
- Interventions at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai
- Specialization Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology under Dr AniruddhaKulkarni, (from TATA Memorial Hospital, Cancer Institute, Mumbai) had the opportunity to assist and to do wide spectrum of Onco related procedures ranging from RFA to Chemo and Radioembolistion.
- Also Vascular and Non-Vascular Interventional procedures ranging from image-guided biopsies to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm stenting to TIPS at P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as a Clinical Assistant in P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- Assisted Neuro interventional procedures in P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai and cancer-related procedures in TATA Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Fellowship in Pediatric interventions (FPIR) from Nationwide Childrens Hospital, Columbus. (OHIO, USA).
- Efficacy Of Dwi In Differentiating Benign And Malignant Vertebral Fractures As An Adjunct To Conventional MR Imaging
- Carotid Cavernous Fistulae: Various Presentations And Treatment approaches: Results in 25 Cases. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2010 August [cited: 2010 August 20 ]; 4:2790-2796
- Endovascular Management of Vein Of Galen Aneurysm Malformation: A series of two case reports with Review of Literature (JPN_56_10); Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences. J PediatrNeurosci. 2011 Jan-Jun; 6(1): 32–35.
- Role of Endovascular embolization in the treatment of Pediatric Dural Arteriovenous Fistula: A case report with Review of Literature. Neurol India 2011;59:917-8
- Acute thrombotic occlusion after total knee arthroplasty: Role of endovascular management. Journal of clinical orthopedics and trauma.
- Local Intrasinus Thrombolysis for Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis. Lakshmi sudha Prasanna Karanam, Sridhar Reddy Baddam, Vijaya Pamidimukkala, J Vasc Interv Neurol. 2016 Oct; 9(2): 49–54. PMCID: PMC5094260 PMID: 27829970
- Balloon Angioplasty for Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease: A Multicenter Study. Lakshmi Sudha Prasanna Karanam, Mukesh Sharma, Anand Alurkar, Sridhar Reddy Baddam, Vijaya Pamidimukkala, and Raghavasarma Polavarapu J Vasc Interv Neurol. 2017 Jun; 9(4): 29–34. PMCID: PMC5501126 PMID: 28702117
- Simultaneous Bilateral Carotid Stenting in High-risk Patients: A Single-center Experience with Review of Literature Lakshmi Sudha Prasanna Karanam, Sridhar Reddy Baddam, Vijaya Pamidimukkala, Raghavasarma Polavarapu Department of Neurointervention and Neurology, Lalitha Super Specialty