Dr Siva Anoop Yella
MBBS, MD Psychiatry
FISM, FIAPP, FIPS, ICAP
CCBT, CCBT, CDBT, CiGLC
Consulatant Psychiatry and Therapist
Fellow in Sexual Medicine
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 2 PM
About Doctor :
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Bipolar Disorder, Depression
- Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, Phobias
- Dissociative disorders
- Addiction disorders-Alcohol, nicotine, opioids, caffeine, LSD, Inhalants, stimulants de-addiction.Gambling, Gaming addiction, Internet and mobile addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sleep disorders, Sexual dysfunction
- Dementias, Epilepsy, Neuropsychiatric Conditions
- Autism, ADHD, Intellectual disabilities, Nocturnal Enuresis, Conduct Disorder
- Anger management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectic Behavioral Therapy, Couple therapy, Family therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Personality disorders, Gender identity disorders
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor at ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Asterprime Hospital, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Vicinity Multispeciality Clinics, Manikonda, Hyderabad
- Consultant Psychiatrist at MITR Clinic, Narayanaguda, Hyderabad
- Senior Resident at Telangana Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Junior Resident at Institute of Mental Health,Osmania Medical College, Erragadda, Hyderabad
- Neurosurgery resident at Maxcure Hospital, Hitec city, Hyderabad
- Miryala GK, Yella SA, Bandaru VK. A STUDY OF QUALITY OF SLEEP IN PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS WITH SIGNIFICANT CLINICAL IMPROVEMENT. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2018 May 28;7(22):2654-60.
- Gireesh Kumar M, Siva Anoop Y, Umashankar M, Pavan Kumar K. Reasons for Living in Patients Suffering from Chronic Mental Illnesses. Journal of Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences Vol. 2018 Jul;16(2):197.
- Siva Anoop Yella, Gireesh Kumar M, Umashankar M. A study of quality of life and reasons for living in patients suffering from chronic mental illnesses . IAIM, 2019; 6(5): 56-62.
- Siva Anoop Yella et al (2019) 'Study of insomnia severity and suicidal ideation in patients with mental illness', International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, 05(09), pp 4543-4546.
- Singagari SN, Yella SA. Sodium Valproate Induced Hypoglycemia: A Rare. Journal of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences (IRJPMS). 2019;2(4):48-9.
- Yella SA. M. Sarada Menon. Telangana Journal of Psychiatry. 2019 Jul 1;5(2):164.
- Siva Anoop Yella, Divya R, PCB Gupta. A rare case of ganser syndrome presenting with associated symptoms of auditory hallucinations and amnesia. International Journal of Psychiatry Research. 2019; 1(2): 08-09.
- Dr. Siva Anoop Yella, Dr. Pravallika Madhavapuri, Dr. PCB Gupta. Self-harm as a rare sequelae in a case of post dengue encephalitis: A rare case report. International Journal of Psychology Sciences. 2019; 1(1): 11-12.
- Yella SA, Kumar CS, Miryala GK, Pabbathi LR, Singagari SN. A cross-sectional study of insomnia severity and cognitive dysfunction in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia patients under remission. Arch Ment Health 2021;22:133-8.
- Raghavendra Rao MV., et al. “Is Brain Aggression a Mystery?”. EC Neurology 13.11 (2021): 11-20.
- Raghavendra M. V Rao, Tiara Calvo, Frank Navarrete, Mahendra K. Verma, Abrar A Khan, R. K. Kudari, Kumar Ponnusamy, Siva Anoop Yella, Badam Aruna Kumari, Dilip Mathai. IS CANNABIS SATIVA, THE MIND ALTERING NIGHTMARE PLANT OF THE WORLD? INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH JOURNAL 7:6 (2021): 55-59.
- MV Raghavendra Rao., et al. “The Anomalous DNA Methylation Patterns in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Prader Willi Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, and Angelman’s Syndrome”. EC Neurology 14.1 (2022): 01-09.
- Yella, S. A., Reddy, R., Gupta P. C. B. (2022). Study of quality of sleep in patients with psychiatric illness under re- mission in relation to quality of life and functional disability. EUREKA: Health Sciences, 2, 29–54. doi: http://doi.org/10.21303/2504-5679.2022.002384
- Siva Anoop Yella and Gireesh Kumar M.2022, A Case Control Study of Cognitive Distortions And Quality of Sleep In Covid-19 Patients Admitted In A Tertiary Care Hospital. Int J Recent Sci Res. 13(04), pp. 840-847. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijrsr.2022.1304.0181
Media Publications :
- Khadgam Talk show on drug abuse
Awards & Achievements :
- Received award for oral paper presentation at World Congress of Psychiatry, Bangkok, Thailand
- Received award for presentation on COVID-19 and Cognitive distortions at International Conference on Neuroscience and Psychiatry 2021, Vienna, Austria, Europe.
- Received Late Dr. Seetharamayya and Krishnaleela P.G award in Annual Conference TSPSYCON-2018.
- Received Late Mavuluri Shiva Kumar Reddy Memorial P.G Quiz Prize award for the Annual conference TSPSYCON 2018.
- Received Dr. B. Anand IMH alumni PG poster award for the best poster presentation in TSPSYCON-2019 Annual conference.
- Published many research articles and case reports in various international, national and state journals.
- International Certified Addiction Professional
- International Drug Demand Reduction Professional
- Member of Indian Psychiatry Society
- Member of Addiction Psychiatry Society of India
- Member of Indian Psychiatry Society-Telangana State
- Member of Hyderabad Psychiatry Society
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Certified Life Coach
- CBT Practitioner
- Presented many research papers in International, National and State conferences.
- Doctor was very considerate and polite, he patiently heard my problems and addressed my my concerns in an understandable way.
- The doctor created a very comfortable atmosphere to talk to, listened patiently to everything I had to say and then gave his opinions only after I was done.
- Dr. Siva is an exceptional doctor who understands his patients brilliantly. Over the last 10 years, I have never had a pleasant experience with psychiatrists until I met Dr. Siva who is incredibly special and caring towards his patients. He never hastes through the appointment unlike most psychiatrists and with this experience, I can say, he has changed my outlook on how I perceived psychiatrists for the longest time.He will always ensure that patients are comfortable with the medications and it’s dosage and is always available for any clarifications on call. Miraculously enough, his treatment is gentle and is well suited to me, after struggling for a decade to find the right antidepressant and psychiatrist! I highly recommend and applaud Dr. Siva for his humble demeanour and patience with me.
- Very empathetic towards his patients , I was diagnosed to have an anxiety disorder , with his help i was able to over come my issues . He explains all activities in detail to the patient as well as the family would definitely recommend him
- I have been consulting Dr.Shiva Anoop for more than a month now for anxiety issues. I was feeling low, fatigued, stressed and anxious all the time. Dr.Anoop patiently listened to me for more than 45 mins before asking me pertinent questions related to how I felt during the course of a day while performing different activities. He explained to me clearly about the reason for such stress and depression and prescribed medications that are not high doses but just enough to help me with the symptoms. His patience and personal care is very much appreciated. I feel more free to express all my emotional problems to him and have benefitted both by his medication and therapy sessions. I recommend Dr.Anoop for anyone having any mental distress or work stress related issues.
- We have seen doctor Shiv for my wife's sleeping disorders she developed recently due to anxiety. Dr. Shiv heard our problem and started to treat thru both medication and counseling. Initially we had difficulties and whenever we needed, he was available to answer, not that issue with medicines but the thought process. We have been using same medication from there on and doctor had started to reduce them in phased manner. She is all well and hopefully we will be normal in a month or so.i will strongly recommend him.
- I went to this doctor for my OCD treatment and my ocd has come down within 2-3 months. I am under regular follow up with the doctor and I'm maintaining well.Thanks a lot to this doctor
- has lots of patience. Doctors treatment has done magic in a span of 1 month.All thanks to u sir.