Dr Pavuluri Sreenivasa Rao
Sr. Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Reconstructive Surgery – Post Traumatic Cancer
- Chronic Facial Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Burns Reconstruction
- Cranio Facial Trauma and Aesthetic Surgery
- Hand and Limb Trauma
- Burns Reconstruction
- Microvascular Surgeries
- Hair Transplantation
- Facial Aesthetic Surgeries
- Breast Surgeries
- Cosmetic Gynecology
Past Experience :
- Worked as a Assistant Professor in Osmania Medical College for 5 years
- Worked as a Assistant Professor in Narayana Medical College for 3 years
- A Rare Case of Scalp Defect With Exposed Brain Matter. Iosr-journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Sep 2015;14(9.iii):28-29.
- A Rare Case of Retained Knife in the Face. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Aug2015;14(8.ii):14-16.
- Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus:a Case Report at Osmania General Hospital. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Sep 2015;14(9.iii):25-27.
- Role of Various Methods in Management of Ear Lobule Keloids: a Prospective Clinical Study. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Sep 2015;14(9.iv):57-59.
- High Tension Electric Burn With Face Defect-case Report. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Aug 2015;14(8.iv):14-16.
- Auricular Reconstruction of Congenital Microtia Using Autogenous Costal Cartilage: Report of 25 Cases. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Aug2015;14(8.vi):38-44.
- Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Ankylosis by Gap Arthroplasty and Interpositional Arthroplasty: a Retrospective Study of 25 Cases. Iosr- Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Aug2015;14(8. Ix):28-32.
- The Clinical Study of Tmj Ankylosis and Its Management Presented at Annual National Conference (45th) of the Apsi,oct,2010,goa
- Epidemiology of Electrical Burns in Ogh Presented at 10th Annual State Conference of the Psa-ap.
- Clinical Study of Microtia and Its Management Presented at Annual National Conference (46th) of the Apsi,sep,2011,coimbatore.
Surgical Skills Training :
- Basic Microsurgical Surgical Techniques- Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai.
- Ethiskills: Basic Surgical Techniques- Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai.
Life Member- Academic Societies:
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Association of a.p. Plastic Surgeons
- National Academy of Burns Surgeons of India
- India Society of Hand Surgeons
- Indian Society of Reconstructive and Micro-vascular Surgery
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Awards & Recognitions :
- Received Vaidya Ratna Award for 2017 in Hyderabad From Former Cheif Minister K.rosaiah Garu and Dr.kakarla Subba Rao Garu.