Dr Meghana Subhash
Consultant Interventional Pulmonologist
And Sleep Medicine Specialist
MD, DM(Pulmonary Medicine)
Experience : 6+ Years
About Doctor :
- Basic Bronchoscopy
- Advanced Bronchoscopy
- Lung Cryobiopsy
- Foreign Body Removal
- Endobronchial Ultrasound-Linear & Radial Ebus
Past Experience :
- 2019-2022: Senior Resident, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- 2016-2019: Junior Resident, S.V.S Medical College, Mahabubnagar
- Efficacy of Transbronchial lung cryobiopsy in comparison with Transbronchial lung forceps biopsy in diagnosing diffuse parenchymal lung diseases
- A study of cardiovascular manifestations of COPD
- ICMR- Short Term Studentship (STS) project 2011 –“Effect Of Low Sodium And High Potassium Diet On Blood Pressure In Rural Population Of Mahabubnagar”
Achievements & Awards :
- Awarded Best video case presentation at Ace the EBUS Conference & Workshop 2022, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Awarded First prize for Poster Presentation at 22nd NAPCON 2020, Joint National Conference of Pulmonary diseases organized by NCCP & ICS.
- Awarded Second prize in All India short educational video competition held on "World TB day-2018" under the aegis of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine.
- Awarded Third Prize in Poster presentation at PULMOKARN 2017, Belgaum, Karnataka.
Other Information :
- Member of the Academy of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine.