Dr M Y S Kanna
Chief Consultant Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Experience : 16+ Years
Timings : Mon to Sat
11.00 AM To 1.00 PM
About Doctor :
- Anaesthesia in Beating heart Surgeries, Pediatric Cardiac Surgeries n Critical Care Unit
- Off-pump CABG
- Value replacement surgeries
- Congenital heart diseases (pediatric cardiac anesthesia)
- One lung ventilation
- IABP placement
- Chemo Post Implantation
- Ventilator Management in Critical Care Unit
- Expertise in Cardiac Anaesthesia including Paediatrics (Congenital Heart Diseases) OPCABG, Valve Replacement Surgeries, TV repairs, ASD Closure, VSD Closure, PDA Ligation, Aneurysm -Repairs.
- Expertise in Implantable Chemo-port placement.
- Renal Transplant anesthesia.
- Anaesthesia for Bariatric Surgeries, Complex Neuro Surgeries.
- Exposure to the full range of critical care problems, airway management, Ventilatory management, and invasive lines.
- Well-versed with all ICU equipment like Ventilators both Invasive and Non- invasive (BIPAP, CPAP), Defibrillators & Monitors, and Nebulizer therapy.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation skills(BLS, ACLS, PLS)
Past Experience :
- Worked as Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at KIMS Hospital, Amalapuram.
- Worked as a Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at Hope International Hospital, Kakinada.
- Worked as Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at SENTINI Hospital, Vijayawada.
- A Comparative study between Ketamine and Midazolam in premedication for Children of 1-5 yrs
- Evaluation of Perioperative outcomes of Delayed Recovery Cases from General Anaesthesia and their Correlation with Standard Anaesthesia Scoring Systems: An Observational Study, IJAA / Volume5, Number6 / June 2018.
- To Compare the Efficacy of Dexamethasone Versus Ketorolac with Ropivacaine for Nerve Stimulator Guided Infra-clavicular Brachial Plexus Block: A Prospective Randomized Comparative Study, JRMDS / Volume 7, Issue 5 / 2109
Other Information :
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (Reg no: AP/14429/28/221/30/2596/2007-08/L)
- Life Member of Indian society of Anaesthesiologists (Reg no: K1447)
- Life member of IACTA (Reg no: CLK1034)