Dr Ambreen Sawant
MD Anesthesia, PDCC fellowship solid organ Transplant anaesthesia
Lead consultant, Transplant Anesthesia
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 9 AM - 5 PM
About Doctor :
- Pediatric and adult perioperative care in liver and solid organ transplant.
Past Experience :
- Global hospitals (2015-2016).
- Amrita institute of medical sciences -clinical fellow (2016-2017)
- Clinical lead Transplant anesthesia -Apollo hospitals Navi Mumbai (2017-2022)
Awards & Achievements :
- Correlation of static and dynamic tests of coagulation in right lobe living donor hepatectomy‑ A pilot study‑ Won first prize in MCLD 2017.
- Randomised prospective study of comparison of post operative motor blockade and pain using epidural infusion of 0.1% Bupivacaine and 0.2% Ropivacaine in total knee replacement.
- Hypoxemia with stress cardiomyopathy following liver transplant: Is there a role for nitric oxide.
- Preoperative successful thrombectomy and thrombolysis of acute splanchnic venous system and TIPSS thrombosis in a child with Budd Chiari syndrome creating a window to enable living donor liver transplantation.
- Therapeutic coil embolisation of dominant shunt in Hepatopulmonary syndrome enhances post liver transplant pulmonary recovery.
- Chapter on Cardivascular evaluation of liver transplant recipient in Essentials of liver transplant
Posters/ Oral paper
- Hypoxemia and stress cardiomyopathy following liver transplant: is there a role for nitric oxide in MCLD 2017
- Correlation of static and dynamic tests of coagulation in right lobe living donor hepatectomy‑ A pilot study‑ Won first prize in MCLD 2017
- Experience of first 25 pediatric liver transplants at a newly established transplant centre in western India in ILTS 2019
- Oral paper on Therapeutic coil emblisation to aid liver transplant in type II hepatopulmonary syndrome with severe hypoxia in ILTS 2021