- Introduction to Omicron New COVID Variant
- How “Omicron” the New Covid-19 Variant is named
- Symptoms of Omicron
- Can Omicron be transmitted easily
- Coronavirus Vaccinations & Coronavirus Active Cases in India
- Frequently Asked Questions
How “Omicron” the New Covid-19 Variant is Named?
What are the mutations that characterize this variant?
|Variant Type||Variant Of Concern|
|Detected||South Africa (24th November 2021)|
Symptoms of Omicron in India
- Extreme tiredness
- Mild muscle aches
- Scratchy throat and dry cough
- High fever
- Low oxygen level
- Loss of smell and taste
Preventions to Protect Against New Variant
- Social Distancing (Maintaining atleast 1m of distance)
- Wear Mask
- Open windows for poor ventilation
- Avoid poor ventilation and crowded spaces
- Wash and sanitize your hand regularly
- Cough or sneeze into a bent elbow or use tissue
- Get vaccinated
Can Omicron be Transmitted Easily?
Coronavirus Vaccinations & Coronavirus Active Cases in India
Difference between Coronavirus and Omicron
|Coronavirus is an infectious disease that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV-2).||Omicron is a new variant that causes COVID-19. It is a Variant of Concern (VOC)|
|Symptoms of Coronavirus:
||Symptoms of Omicron:
Do covid 19 vaccines can control omicorn ?
Effects of Omicron in India
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mutations will persist as long as the coronavirus will spread across every country, and the variant family will continue to evolve.
The new COVID variant was detected in Botswana. There’s a high alert after cases were detected in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and Belgium.
For avoiding all the confusion, the World Health Organization has identified the mutations after Greek letters.