- Foods that contain high amounts of fiber such as fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, and peas can cause gas and results in gas pain.
- When people eat too fast or drink through the straw, they might swallow air which gets trapped in the lower digestive tract. This trapped air in the intestine can cause gas pain.
- People with food intolerances can often suffer from gas pains. For example, in people who are lactose intolerance, their body might not be ready to separate the sugar from the consumed dairy products, this can produce gas. In a similar way, other intolerances can bring about overabundance gas and cause gas pains.
- Drinking a lot of carbonated beverages can result in gas pain.
- Foods that contain complex sugars like Cabbage, Beans, Broccoli can cause gas pain.
- Foods that contain fructose such as Onion, Candy bars, Yogurt, Bread, etc. will cause gas pain, should be avoided for a better health
- Excess consumption of soft drinks and fruit juices
- Consuming food which contains high wheat such as potatoes, pasta, corn, etc.
- Consumption of alcohol, better to reduce it.
- Dairy products such as Milk, Curd can also cause gas pain and most doctors suggest coconut, almonds instead of dairy products.
- Passing gas
- Pain, cramps, or a knotted feeling in your abdomen
- A feeling of fullness or pressure in your abdomen (bloating)
- An observable increase in the size of your abdomen(distention)
- Eat slowly and chew carefully to prevent air from getting into the stomach.
- Exercise or walk for at least an hour every day to aid the digestive system’s function.
- Daily exercises or walking
- Avoid drinking carbonated beverages such as sodas.
- Avoid foods that increase the risk of gas formation in the intestine.
- Stress can affect the functioning of the digestive system and lead to digestive problems. As a result, stress management measures are often recommended.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is one of the best natural remedies to get relief from the uncomfortable gas pains. Chew some ginger or drink ginger tea to get rid of gas pains.
- Lemon Juice: Citric acid in lemon can break down the gas-causing foods in the intestine. Therefore, it can relieve gas pains.
- Papaya: Papaya is one of the natural foods that aid digestion and prevents the formation of gas in the stomach, thus reduces the risk of gas pain.
- Hot water: The easiest way to get rid of annoying gas pains is to sip hot water slowly. This is an effective way which helps to get relief from gas pains quickly.
- Yogurt: The pro-biotic elements in yogurt help to treat gas pains. People who are lactose intolerance should try some other natural remedies instead of having yogurt.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Trouble while sleeping, Dry and itchy skin, Blood in urine, Blood vomiting, Urge of urinating
The common kidney disease are- Chronic kidney disease, Kidney stones, Glomerulonephritis, Polycystic Kidney disease, Urinary tract infections.
CKD has no cure, but treatment can help relieve symptoms and prevent it from worsening. The treatment you receive will be determined by the stage of your CKD. The major therapies are lifestyle adjustments, which will help you maintain your health as much as possible.