- Complete blood counts
- Fasting Blood Sugar TEST (FBS)
- Blood Grouping and Rh Factor
- Thyroid — stimulating Hormone Test
- Pap smear
- Ultrasound Scan (Pelvis)
- Gynecologist Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.