- ECHO Test
- Pft-Spirometry (on Doctors Advice)
- Blood Urea
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- X-Ray Chest
- TMT – Tread Mill Test
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- Complete Urine Test
- Prothrombin Time + PT
- Post Prandial Plasma/Serum Glucose (PPBS)
- HBSAG Rapid Test
- Uric Acid
- Liver Function Test
- Lipid Profile
- Serum Calcium Total
- Fasting Plasma/Serum Glucose (FBS)
- Blood Grouping and RH Type
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Dietician Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.