- Lipid Profile
- Thyroid 1 Profile (T3 T4 Tsh)
- Fasting Plasma / Serum Glucose (FBS)
- RA Factor
- Complete Urine Test
- X-Ray Chest AP
- PAP Smear (for Female)
- Ultrasound Pelvis
- Uric Acid I Blood Urea
- Serum Calcium Total
- Serum Phosphorus
- Gynaecologist/ENT Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.