- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Fasting Plasma/ Serum Glucose
- Serum Uric Acid
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X Ray, Chest PA View
- 2D Echo
- TMT – Treadmill Test (Upon Doctors advice)
- Ultrasound Screening
- Serum Potassium
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen for Male>40 years)
- Pap Smear (for females > 40 years)
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- T3, T4,TSH
- Physician Consultation
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Gynecologist Consultation (For Females)
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.