- HBSAG Rapid Test
- Blood Grouping and RH Typing
- Urine Routine and Microscopy
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibody (HCV Rapid Test)
- HIV I & II (Rapid Test)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Ultrasound Screening
- Gynecologist consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.