Vasectomy Side Effects
The surgery doesn't have any significant side effects and rarely there are any severe complications. A few less common side effects include:
- Bleeding or blood clot formation
- Blood in the semen
- Scrotum bruising
- Mild pain or discomfort
If you are willing for a vasectomy surgery then consult a general surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Apply ice packs off and on at the operation site.
- You are allowed to take a bath 24 hours after the procedure. Afterwards, keep the surgical area clean and dry.
- Refrain from sexual intercourse or ejaculation for the first few days.
- Avoid any strenuous physical activity.