Full Body Check up for Male in Zaheerabad
A whole-body checkup is an essential health screening process for men of all ages. It is a thorough checkup that assesses your general health and identifies possible issues before they worsen. The checkup usually involves a physical exam, where the doctor will check your vital signs, heart, lungs, abdomen, and other body parts to detect abnormalities. The laboratory tests may include blood tests, urine tests, and other screenings to check for various conditions like diabetes, cholesterol, and prostate cancer. Diagnostic imaging may have a CT brain plain, CT Coronary Angiogram, USG Abdomen With Pelvis, USG Carotid Doppler, LFT (Liver Function Test), etc., to evaluate your internal organs and detect any abnormalities.
The benefits of getting a whole-body checkup are numerous. It can help you detect potential health issues early when they are more manageable and less expensive to treat. It can also provide peace of mind, knowing that you are in good health or getting early treatment for any conditions found. The checkup can also help you identify areas where you need to make lifestyle changes, such as losing weight, quitting smoking, or reducing alcohol intake. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of your health and can help you detect potential health problems early. Maintaining excellent health and avoiding significant health issues are possible benefits of routine checkups. Thus, if you haven't had a complete body checkup, call your doctor to set up an appointment.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many tests and consultations are included in the whole body check-up for males in Zaheerabad?
Whole Body Check Up for Male in Zaheerabad comprises:
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
- Physio OPD Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- ENT Consultation
2. Can I drink water before a whole-body check-up in Zaheerabad?
Yes, you can drink water before a whole body check-up. However, it is best to ask your doctor about any specific instructions.
3. Is a whole-body check-up painful?
No, a whole-body check-up is not painful. Some tests, like a blood test, might be uncomfortable.
4. What if there is an abnormality found in the test results?
If an abnormality is found in the test results, your doctor will recommend further tests or treatment options.
5. Can a whole body check-up for men detect diabetes?
Yes, a whole body check-up for men includes blood tests to detect any signs of diabetes.