Full Body Check up for Male in Sangareddy
A whole-body check-up ( Sangareddy) is important for maintaining good health, especially for men at higher risk for certain conditions. A thorough medical evaluation can help identify potential health risks before they become serious problems. One important aspect of a male whole-body check-up is assessing cardiovascular health.By checking blood pressure and cholesterol levels and performing an electrocardiogram (ECG) to assess heart function. Men should undergo prostate cancer screening, including a serum creatinine and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test that can assess the overall health of an individual.
In addition, a complete blood picture (CBP) may be performed to evaluate the body's overall health, including the immune system and potential underlying infections. Men need to prioritize their health and schedule regular whole-body check-ups. These check-ups can help detect potential health problems early, allowing prompt treatment and better health outcomes. Men who constantly care for their health can avoid significant health issues and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does the whole body checkup for males in Sangareddy cost?
Whole body checkup for male in Sangareddy costs Rs 27000/- approximately.
2. Which tests are included in whole-body checkup for males in Sangareddy?
The whole body checkup for male in Sangareddy comprises of:
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
3. How often should one undergo a whole body check-up for male?
It is recommended to undergo a whole body check-up for males at least once a year.
4. What are the benefits of a whole-body check-up for males?
The benefits of a whole body check-up for males include early detection of health issues, prevention of chronic diseases, and timely treatment.
5. How long does the whole body check-up for males take?
The entire process can take 4-6 hours, depending on the type of test.