Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Begumpet
The executive health check up provides an array of tests designed for males. The primary focus of this package is to get a head start on health awareness and improve quality of life using the latest medical technology and innovations and following a holistic treatment approach for men.
You can get a proper assessment of your health and well-being with personalized attention & expert advice from our highly qualified team of doctors and team using the state of art diagnostic technology. This package aims to screen as well as gauge the health risk factors so as to optimize the health of the individual.
We at Medicover, understand that men have specific health issues which can vary with different stages of life. The personalized report that includes test results are used for diagnosis by the consulting doctors and they will be able to offer expert advice on how to improve your health.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should undergo executive health check up for males in Begumpet?
Men of all age groups can undergo executive health checks to keep you informed about health issues and provide preventive care before any health condition can become serious and life threatening.
2. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the executive health check up for males in Begumpet?
The tests and consultations included in executive health check up for males are:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- SERUM CREATININE
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
3. Do I need a doctor to prescribe the tests present in executive health check up for males in Begumpet?
No, you can simply pay and book an appointment to proceed further for tests in executive health check up for males.
4. How should I prepare for the executive health check up for males available in Begumpet?
You can take the following steps of preparation for executive health check:
- Arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Observe at least 8 hours fasting before the tests.
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to having the tests done.
- Do not take any medication just before a sample is taken.
- Carry all your medication that you are currently taking and important medical records.
- It is advised that you remove all your jewelry before the health check up.
5. Do you provide doctor consultation in executive health check up for males after the results are out?
Yes, doctor consultation is included in the executive health check up package for males to better understand their results and make necessary changes in lifestyle for healthier life.