Diabetic Health Check Up Package in Sangareddy
Your entire body can be impacted by diabetes. Your doctor might notice some pre-diabetic symptoms even if you currently don't have the disease. The good news is that you may begin taking preventative measures to stave against diabetes. Blood sugar levels that are higher than normal but not high enough to be classified as diabetes are referred to as prediabetes. Prediabetes increases a person's chance of type 2 diabetes as well as other major health issues like heart disease and stroke. A person is more likely to acquire type 2 diabetes and prediabetes if they have specific risk factors, such as being overweight, a family history of the disease, gestational diabetes, and a sedentary lifestyle.
Routine diabetes tests can help determine whether you are diabetic or not. The diabetic health check package consists of around 9 tests which include CBP, ESR, FBS, PLBS, HBA1C, lipid profile, CUE, blood urea, serum creatinine, and 1 consultation with an endocrinologist or general medicine specialist. This package takes care of that need at an affordable cost.
This package comprises 10 Investigations + 2 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a diabetic health check-up package available at Sangareddy necessary if I already have diabetes?
Yes, a diabetic health check-up package is necessary for individuals with diabetes to monitor and manage their condition effectively.
2. Can a diabetic health check-up package detect complications of diabetes?
Yes, a diabetic health check-up package can detect complications of diabetes such as diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, and cardiovascular disease.
3. What are the tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up package at Sangareddy?
The tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up the package at Sangareddy are:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Endocrinology / General Medicine Consultation
4. What is the cost of Diabetic health checkup available at Sangareddy?
The cost of diabetic health checkup available at Sangareddy is approximately Rs. 2500.00.
5. How long should I fast before diabetic health check-up at Sangareddy?
Fasting for approximately 10 hours helps to easily calculate your accurate fasting blood sugar level.