Cancer Screening Package for Male in Begumpet
One of the most important thing a man can do for his health is to get a screening test at the right time. Screenings detect diseases before symptoms appear and they are easier to treat. They help detect cancer while it’s small and before it has spread. So, do not wait to get a screening test for the most common cancers that affect men.
Cancer screening package for men include all the necessary tests for examining the presence of cancer cells and their types. Prostate cancer is most common among men. Cancer requires early detection to receive treatment successfully. Cancer screening package for men include tests CBP, CUE, FBS, serum creatinine, PSA, USG abdomen and pelvis and X-ray chest PA view and doctor consultation with oncologist.
People facing early symptoms of cancer should immediately opt for cancer screening packages. Sudden weight gain or loss without any underlying reason, long-prevailing pain at specific sites, chronic cough lasting over a few weeks, skin aberration, continuous headaches and night sweats are concerning symptoms. Besides, regular cancer screening is advised for all since many may not show symptoms at early stages.
This package comprises 7 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and consultations included for the cancer screening package for men in Begumpet?
The tests and consultations included for the cancer screening package for men in Begumpet are
- Usg Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Oncology Consultation
2. What are the benefits of cancer screening package for men in Begumpet?
The benefits of cancer screening package for men are
- Early detection of cancer
- Easing out the treatment procedure
- Identification of spread of cancer cells
- Design of patient-specific treatment
- Improved chances of survival
3. Can all forms of cancer be detected in blood tests of cancer screening package for men in Begumpet?
No. Not all forms of cancer can be detected in blood tests of cancer screening package for men. Different types of cancers require different types of diagnostic tests.
4. Can prostate cancer be diagnosed by cancer screening package for men in Begumpet?
Yes, PSA tests in cancer screening packages may help to diagnose prostate cancer.
5. What is the cost of a cancer screening package for men in Begumpet?
Cancer comes in various forms, and each type requires a different screening test for diagnosis. This makes the cost variable and is approximately Rs. 3500.00.