Bone Check Up Package in Sangareddy
Bone health is an important but sometimes overlooked aspect of our general well-being. This is due to the fact that most of us do not experience issues with our bones until later in life. That’s why it is important for us to increase bone density in our youth and work to minimize loss throughout our middle and later years. This can be done through strengthening exercises, increasing calcium and vitamin D intake, and more specific methods provided for your individual situation. A consultation with a specialist can help identify the best plan for you.
A bone health evaluation can help determine the best ways for you to maintain strong bones. It generally involves a fracture risk assessment by reviewing detailed personal and family history, physical examination, and laboratory and radiologic testing. These tests help our doctors stratify your risk of fracture and develop a treatment plan that works best to meet your goals.
Our bone check up package comprises CBP, FBS, RA factor, serum phosphorus, serum uric acid, serum calcium, CRP, X-ray chest PA view and orthopedic consultation. Protecting your bones is essential, and the best way to do that is through screening tests and consulting the doctor for any abnormalities of bone.
This package comprises 8 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a diabetic health check-up package available at Sangareddy necessary if I already have diabetes?
Yes, a diabetic health check-up package is necessary for individuals with diabetes to monitor and manage their condition effectively.
2. Can a diabetic health check-up package detect complications of diabetes?
Yes, a diabetic health check-up package can detect complications of diabetes such as diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, and cardiovascular disease.
3. What are the tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up package at Sangareddy?
The tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up the package at Sangareddy are:
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- RA Factor
- Serum Phosphorous
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- Serum Uric Acid
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- Serum Calcium
- General Medicine Consultation
4. What is the cost of Diabetic health checkup available at Sangareddy?
The cost of diabetic health checkup available at Sangareddy is approximately Rs. 2500.00.
5. How long should I fast before diabetic health check up at Sangareddy?
Fasting for approximately 10 hours helps to easily calculate your accurate fasting blood sugar level.