- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Blood Grouping And RH
- RBS ( Random Blood Glucose )
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Pap Smear
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- HIV I / II
- Serum Creatinine
- Gynecologist Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.
- * Note: X-ray films will not be provided under this package.