- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- FBS and PLBS
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- Serum Calcium
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Serum Creatinine
- 2D Echo with colour Doppler
- TMT (Treadmill Test)
- X-ray chest PA view
- Physician Consultation
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.