Does your every New Year starts too big and end up not living up to the unfulfilled expectations?
Here is the Secret of Making Resolutions You Actually Need in 2019.
Whenever you make a list of Resolutions, question yourself!
- Is the resolution is necessary?
- Is it possible to stick to it?
Tricks to how to make a resolution!
- Choose 2 simple resolutions that are easy to follow .As its our first month of the new year, keeping it simple helps us convenient to be consistent and gives us double energy to go for the next month.
- Add one simple and one difficult resolutions to the next month, But don’t forgot to follow the first 2 things that u made as a habit.
Don’t Forgot, leaving things in middle that can make u regret later and starting again is really painful! Isn’t It?
Being Consistent and following a discipline life style is way too boring. But this gives yourself a tall strength, confidence, and not to specify better health!
Who doesn’t want A Perfect Life?
Remember, “You Can’t Drink Whole Water from the Sea At Once, U Can Do It Slowly And Consistently.”
You may pick some of our Nutritionist Made Resolutions for 2019 from the following and you can change it to your liking.
1. Spending Money Is the Only Way to be Happy?
- Spending time with partner or family, having fun at home, playing games relives stress release.
- Take your kid to a park near you home.
- Go for a walk with your partner, sharing good times with people is the best you can spend on!
2. Listen to Your Body:
Everything that comes to you is not always inconsequential. Later, don’t be guilty of ignoring things because you are too busy.
Small things that cause headaches, common cold, cough, belly bloating could be easily curable but, addressing these things to the core is important. Sometimes these are just the hints that our body is singling us as symptoms that can develop into bigger issues that are going to be harder to treat.
3. Stop Notifications from Online Applications:
Distracting and putting something that is not in your mind is what Shopping apps, Food Delivery apps does. These make you distract your thoughts and goals. Indulging in something’s once in a while is good, But not often.
Wasting time and money is not Indulgence” Try restricting it! Stop notification from the phone. You can enjoy your interests at any instant in your phone/ Apps when you want to, but not to anyone’s desire.
4. Decrease Your Plastic Usage:
No matter, how many times health enthusiasts emphasises on this, Plastic from the container leaches into food. The chances are 50- 60% of chemicals leaches into food no difference what the temperature of food whether it is hot or cold, which leads to PCOD, Preston cancer, Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer.
This may increase 50% chances of severe health problems that mostly lead to cancer in kids if food is given in plastic.
5. Do you relish every food that you have?
- Have food track to relish your body, not senses.
- Eating that extra bit of cake chunk knowing that you are already feeing full or binging on parties. Leads to many health problems in future.
- Stop eating not because you are hungry, only because you are bored, feeling stressed or having a break!
- Cooking excess food and stuffing that excess food into your stomach is like “throwing wastage to dustbin”.
So why not make 2019 the year you listen to your body and track your health?
Stay ahead of your future
Stop worrying about food, genetics. Start a good healthy practice of 2019.
Why not now?