- Blood Grouping & RH
- Post Parandial Blood Sugar
- Serum Creatinine
- BUN(Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
- Serum Electrolytes
- X-Ray Chest PA view
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Dental Screening
- Any Specialist Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.