- Complete Blood Picture with Platelet Count
- Complete Urine Examination
- Blood Grouping with Rh Typing
- Fasting & Postprandial Blood Sugar
- Serum Bilirubin (Direct and Indirect)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Total Protein, Albumin & Globulin Ratio
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Lipid Profile
- 2D Echo
- X-ray (Chest)
- Ultrasound of Abdomen and Pelvis
- PAP Smear(For Women)
- Physician consultation
- Gynaecologist consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.