- CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate)
- Fasting Plasma / Serum Glucose
- Post Prandial / Serum Glucose
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Urine Routine & Microscopy
- Liver Function Test
- Blood Uria Level
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Uric Acid
- Lipid Profile
- PSA (Male) / PAP Smear Test (Female)
- TMT/2-D Echo
- USG (Abdomen & Pelvis)
- Chest X-Ray
- Mammography (Female)
- Gynaecologist (Female)
- General Surgeon
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.