- Drinking alcohol while taking Pan-D Capsule PR is not recommended. Please seek medical advice.
- The use of Pan-D Capsule PR during pregnancy may be hazardous. Although there have been few human studies, animal studies have revealed that it is harmful to a developing baby. Before prescribing it to you, your doctor will weigh the advantages and disadvantages. Please seek medical advice.
- When breastfeeding, use Pan-D Capsule PR with caution. Breastfeeding should be stopped until the mother's treatment is finished and the drug has been eliminated from her system.
- Pan-D Capsule PR may cause drowsiness and dizziness, as well as a decrease in alertness and vision. If these symptoms appear, do not drive.
- In patients with kidney disease, Pan-D Capsule PR should be used with caution. Pan-D Capsule PR dosage may need to be adjusted. Please consult your physician.
- In patients with liver disease, Pan-D Capsule PR is probably safe to use. Based on the available data, it appears that no dose adjustment of Pan-D Capsule PR is required in these patients. Please consult your physician.
- Medicines whose activity is dependent on the pH of stomach acid may not function properly when combined with Pan D.
- Other medications, which are used to treat heart conditions, anti-HIV medications, certain antibiotics, antimalarials, and medications that act on the brain or are used to treat brain-related disorders, should be used with caution.
- Pan-D Capsule PR has been prescribed for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before a meal.
- It is a well-tolerated medication that provides long-term relief.
- Inform your doctor if you have watery diarrhea, a fever, or persistent stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after 14 days because you may be suffering from another problem that requires attention.
- Long-term use can result in weak bones and a lack of minerals such as magnesium. Take calcium and magnesium supplements
Get Your Queries Answered Now