I-pill Side Effects
If taken in a responsible way, this tablet is generally secure. There may be some side effects, however, such as:
- Cramps of the Stomach
- Irregularities in Menstruation (delayed or early periods)
- Levonorgestrel, which can induce allergies in women, is the active component of this pill.
- In the menstrual cycle, this can cause abnormalities
- It can cause vaginal bleeding or discharge that is unusual or unexpected.
- It may cause physical pain, such as fatigue, dizziness, breast tenderness.
- It will adversely affect your libido.
- It can cause on the skin
- It may also react poorly with other medicines.
- I-Pill is a contraceptive pill for emergencies and is not recommended for abortion purposes.
- It is only suitable for women between the ages of 25-45 and is not approved for adolescents
- If you are allergic to Levonorgestrel or additives that are present with it, stop using I-Pill.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The I-Pill cost is approximately rupees 80 to 120.
Levonorgestrel IP: 1.5 mg
I-Pill should not be taken by women under the age of 25 or over the age of 45.