- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA (Without Film)
- 2D Echo with Doppler
- TMT (Treadmill Test)
- Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- PSA (Prostate specific antigen for male above 40 years)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Serum Creatinine
- General physician consultation
- Cardiologist consultation
- Dietician consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.