23PG+MH2, Sector 10,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,
Best Neurosurgery Hospital in Navi mumbai
Neurosurgery at Medicover Hospitals is the best neurosurgery hospital in Navi Mumbai, providing excellent care for brain and spine problems in adults and children. We offer the latest neurosurgical treatment choices for patients requiring surgical outcomes to manage their neuro conditions. Our neurosurgery department is well-equipped to treat all brain, spine, and nervous disorders.
Our Department of Neurosurgery has the best Neurosurgeons in Navi Mumbai who have expertise in general neurosurgery, brain tumor surgery, brain stroke, Alzheimer's disease, brain aneurysms, brain and spine injuries, stereotactic radiosurgery, and vascular illnesses. Neurosurgeons at Medicover Hospitals treat neurological diseases using the most recent neurosurgical methods and advancements, such as minimally invasive surgery,radiosurgery, intraoperative MRIs, and computer-assisted brain surgery.
Our innovative technology, high-end healthcare infrastructure, and cutting-edge facilities help diagnose, analyze, and treat various neurological conditions. We offer high-end facilities like ICUs, modern operating rooms, ventilators, monitors, defibrillators, PET-CT, MRI scans, and ultrasounds that aid in successful outcomes of precise, complex neurosurgery procedures. We are the most renowned center for neurosurgical surgical procedures, providing comprehensive and interdisciplinary care for brain illnesses with excellent clinical outcomes.
Milestones achieved in the Department.
- Removal of Infected Mesh
- Endoscopic Left Optic Nerve Decompression
Procedures/Treatment Options available
Excellent surgical techniques for all brain tumors, with an emphasis on-
- Microscopic Neurosurgery
- Minimally invasive spine and brain surgeries
- Endoscopic Brain Surgeries for Pituitary gland tumors
- Pineal tumors
- Brain Aneurysm clipping
- Intracerebral bleeds and Stroke
- Spine surgeries (Spine Fractures, spinal cord tumors, Disc prolapse, Spondylosis, Canal stenosis, spine tuberculosis, CV Junction anomalies).
- Pediatric Neurosurgical cases like Brain tumors, tethered cord, hydrocephalus, and Craniotomy for head injuries (Subdural hematoma, Extradural hematoma, Depressed Fractures).
- Leica Microscope
24/7 availability of the medical team.