- Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- Vitamin D
- Pap Smear
- Gynecologist consultation
- Dental consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing the checkup.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- It takes 3 days to generate a pap smear report. So, Gynecology consultation will be done after receiving all the reports.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- Consultations included in the package will be held by the available doctor on the day of consultation.
- Note that if for any reason a test from the package is not conducted, the amount will not be refunded.