How a second opinion on health surgeries can save your life?
Second opinions can offer valuable information and should always be considered after a diagnosis of serious illness or a recommendation for surgery. These decisions can have major consequences on your future health.
When should you get a second opinion?
- If you are diagnosed with a rare disease.
- You’re not responding to a treatment as expected.
- To protect yourself against misdiagnosis.
- You have a choice of treatments or medical tests that vary widely in cost.
- If the recommended treatment is risky, involves surgery, is invasive or has lifelong consequences.