- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Sugar)
- 2D Echo with Doppler
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Creatinine
- HBsAg Q2
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear – for Females
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen with pelvis
- X-Ray Chest PA (without film)
- Mammography – Females (Above 37 Years)
- Vitamin D
- PSA – for Males
- General physician consultation
- Cardiologist consultation (as per physician’s advice)
- Dietician consultation
- Dentist consultation
- Gynecologist consultation (for females)
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.