The polluted environments and lifestyles of our surroundings have given us many serious diseases. Asthma is also one of them.Consult Pulmonologist to get second opinion.
Today, Asthma occurs from children to old age people all are suffering. This disease has taken a formidable appearance. Asthma is a disease that is very difficult to completely cure. But by identifying the precautions, hedges and its symptoms associated with it, we can fight with this dangerous disease.
Physical Effects of Asthma
- → Cough: can occur at night, during exercise, can be chronic, dry, with phlegm, mild, or severe
- → Respiratory: breathing through the mouth, difficulty breathing, fast breathing, frequent respiratory infections, rapid breathing, shortness of breath at night, or wheezing
- → Other Common Effects: anxiety, chest tightness, early awakening, fast heart rate, flare, or throat irritation
Know the Symptoms of Asthma :
- → High levels of cough in the lungs
- → Narrowing the breathing nose and its surrounding muscles.
- → Swelling in the breathing nose
For More Pulmonology Related Info:
What could be the risk factors of Asthma?
- → Having a family history of asthma
- → Being overweight
- → Being a smoker
- → Exposure to second-hand smoke and exhaust fumes.
How to Prevent from Asthma
- → Maintain the Surroundings hygienic and healthy .
- → Make sure your surroundings free from flies which may increase the risk of asthma attack.
- → Do not smoke at all. If someone does behind you, then ask them to stay away from you.
- → Asthma effected people need a lot to take care of themselves. Stay away from dust.
- → Even though if you like pets very much you need to make a little distance from them.