Dr. Vishal Vikas Khante
Consultant Cardiac & Vascular Surgeon
- MBBS, M.S. [ General surgery], M.Ch. [Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery]
- Experience: 4 years
About Dr. Vishal Vikas Khante
Dr. Vishal Vikas Khante is a renowned cardiothoracic surgeon in Hyderabad. He has more than 4 years of experience in cardiology.
Dr. Vishal Vikas Khante has worked at renowned hospitals as a cardiac surgeon. In India, he was associated with different hospitals. Dr.Vishal Vikas Khante has experience in Complex CABGs, Valve surgeries, Valve repairs, Pulmonary embolectomy, Aortic surgery, Bentall’s procedure, and arch replacements.
Dr. Vishal has special interest and proficiency in Minimal access to cardiac surgery. He has also experience in Paediatric Cardiac Surgeries, Vascular Surgeries, and Heart Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad.
- Pursued MBBS at Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 2003
- Done MS – General Surgery at Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra in 2009
- MCh – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2013
- I always considered teaching an important part of my job throughout my career as Registrar and Lecturer in Cardiothoracic Vascular surgery.
- I have taken theory lectures for under and postgraduate students, paramedical staff, nursing, perfusionists, and physiotherapists.
- I actively involved myself in the teaching of junior staff supervising and re-orientating them in procedures like insertion of central lines, insertion of intercostal drains, vein harvesting, Swan Ganz catheter, and use.
- I am presently working as an assistant professor at Super specialty and Government Medical College in Nagpur, India in which I took lectures for undergraduate, postgraduate in general surgery and cardiothoracic vascular surgery students, conducted tutorials, journal club, case presentations.
- Compression of the left main coronary artery by a pulmonary artery aneurysm in a patient with tetralogy of Fallot and an absent pulmonary valve.(Presented in the 57th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons at Chennai Feb. 2011)
- A child with nephrotic syndrome undergoing open-heart surgery: A rare case report.(Presented in the 57th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons at Chennai Feb. 2011)
- Renal cell carcinoma with right atrial extension with the associated atrial septal defect.(Presented in the 58th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons at Kolkata Feb. 2012)