Dr. Varun Krishna Komuravelli
Experience: 8 years
About Dr. Varun Krishna Komuravelli
Dr. Varun Krishna Komuravelli has more than 8 years’ experience in primary, revision hip and knee arthroplasty and complex trauma.
- Complex Trauma
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Awarded the “Dr. Vijay Kumar Endowment Prize and Gold Medal” for the Best Postgraduate in Orthopedics, JIPMER for the outgoing batch of 2013
- Awarded “Gold Medal” in Microbiology for the year 2005.
- Best Paper Award in the II Annual Conference of the Pondicherry Orthopedic Association held in Puducherry, India on 3rd and 4th November 2012 for the paper entitled “Epidemiological Study for evaluation of etiology and risk factors in patients with low back pain”
- Awarded third prize in Interstate Quiz competition held for Post Graduates by Karnataka Orthopedic
- Association at 57th Annual conference of Indian Orthopedic Association held at Chennai on 12th-16h December 2012.
- First Prize in Inter College Quiz held on December 1st, 2005 “HIV and AIDS” held at Mamata Medical College, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh, India.