Dr. Simanchal Mishra
Experience: 15 years
About Dr. Simanchal Mishra
Dr. Simanchal Mishra is the HOD & Senior Consultant at the Department of Neurology in Medicover Hospital, Secretariat Road; he has more than 15 years of rich experience in this field. He is a reputed doctor and gives patients his undivided attention. Dr. Simanchal Mishra completed his MBBS from Utkal University, Orissa during the year 1997. He then went on to pursue DM in Neurology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in the year 2010. Before joining the Medicover Hospital, the doctor has worked for the prestigious Aaditya Multi Speciality Day Care Clinics Dr. Simanchal Mishra specializes in the treatment of disorders such as Vascular Brain Diseases, Neurological dysfunction, Movement Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, CSF Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery, Motor coordination, Neurophysiology, etc.
- Neurological dysfunction
- Movement Disorder
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- CSF Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Motor coordination
- Completed MBBS at Utkal University, Orissa, India in 1996.
- Pursued at Berhampur University in 2002.
- DM Neurology at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2010.
- Consultant at Aaditya Multi Speciality Day Care Clinics
- Consultant at Kamineni Hospital,King Koti
- Consultant at WoodLand Hospitals,Barkathpura
- Consultant at Bristlecon Hospitals,Barkathpura